Re: (ASCEND) Recommendation for ISDN adapter

We sell quite a few of the Netopia routers as well.  They take comments
and suggestions to heart, and I've been pretty happy with the unit I'm
currently borrowing (my pipe50 left with my old room mate and I haven't
had the cash to buy another).  I was hoping to get a Pipe220 to test out,
but our local sales rep split and we've got new ones to tame.

Anyway, one of the really cool features of the Netopia is it's ability to
be a T1 router as well as an ISDN router, similar to the P130.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services