Re: (ASCEND) P75 6.0.0 reboot

At 10:59 AM 3/2/98 -0500, Patrick Lee wrote:
>It rebooted itself again ... This seems to happen when it is not connected,
>at least that's what happened the last two times. Is anyone else
>experiencing similar problem with the release 6.0.0 code?

Did you do the nvram clear stuff during the upgrade? It may be worth a try
anyway....if you have console access and didn't mind doing a reconfigure
you could wipe out the config totally (fclear, nvram) and then do the
configuration again...see if it helps. [Report to TAC anyway].

I had a problem when I first upgraded (but I'd been messing around with the
Java-based *MAX* configurator - on my poor little P75, so I put it down to
that), I did an fclear and trestore an old saved config, and have had
no problems since. (Mine was an FE1).

Now:

ascend% sh up
system uptime: up 8 days, 5 hours, 24 minutes, 47 seconds

Kevin