(ASCEND) Nokia DX200 Switch with 6.0.0

I'm trying out 6.0.0 on my test hardware, and have found this
problem:

One Max 4000 with 1x K56-16MOD card, connected to an E1 PRI running
off a Nortel DMS100 switch, appears to be working fine, and has been
up almost 4 days now.

The line config is:
Signalling = ISDN
Switch Type = Net 5
Framing Mode = 2DS
(everything else default)

The other test box, again Max 400 with 1x K56-16MOD card, but this
time connected to an E1 PRI fed from a Nokia DX200 switch (and a
different Telco), will not recieve any calls.

The line config here is:
Signalling = ISDN
Switch Type = Net 5
Framing Mode = G.703
(everything else default)

In both cases, the line shows as up: L1/TE in status window, and the
D channel is up.

However, any attempt to call in on the line fed from the Nokia gives
a network busy tone from the switch.

If I re-load any of the 5.0Ap tree, it's fine again.

Anyone else seen anything similar, or is running 6.0.0 fine with a
Nokia switch?

(I have got this in with EMEA TAC, TR #261975, but have yet to hear
back.)

Thanks,
Mike
--