RE: (ASCEND) Multilinking analog modems

At 09:45 1998/03/02 -0500, Llabona, Nelson wrote:
>Everything works well when the profile is on the MAX, but when I move
>this user to >RADIUS,  the second login (I bring up terminal window after
dialing) >gives me >and error message from the MAX : "Account aleady in use"

>Any other setting required on the MAX or RADIUS profile ?  Any help is
>appreciated.

you may need to do PAP/CHAP login instead of term server.
or maybe just add
	User-Service = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = MPP,

otherwise the config looks OK, but might be a little easier to debug if you
take some of the extra options out, just until the physical like is working.
(It does work, I am using one link right now with 4 modems coming a UNIX box
acting as a router until a customer's T1 gets installed)

-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D