Re: (ASCEND) Max 4048 and PL75

On 01-Dec-98, J.D. Bronson wrote:
>Anyone know of any non compatibility issues with these two units?

   Nope.

>No matter whether I use MP or MPP, once a 128K multi PP session
>is started, if either analog jack is used for a voice call, the
>B channel that was dropped NEVER attempts to rejoin.

>This behavior does not appear when connecting the PL75
>to a MAX TNT.

   What are your connection settings in the P75 for:
      Base Ch Count?
      Min Ch Count?
      Max Ch Count?
      Call Type?

   Also, what type of connection profiles are you using?
   Are they done via radius, or do you have connection
   profiles on the TNT and Max4k?

--
          Lars Nelson             Amiga 4000/040 @40Mhz 32MB RAM
    Technical Support Manager     Macintosh 7.6 in Amiga Window