(ASCEND) Force Modem VS ISDN connection

The way to prevent analog users to abuse your system as ISDN is controled
in the radius profile where the Async attribute means analog and Sync means
ISDN.

Here is an example for analog only:

user#1          Password = "passwd"
                NAS-Port-Type = Async,
                User-Service = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.128,
                Framed-Route = "0.0.0.0/0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx",
                Ascend-Client-Assign-DNS = DNS-Assign-Yes,
                Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
                Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
                Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1

Claus

   In order to keep our Analog customers from using their
 account as an ISDN access account, I am trying to limit
 their connection to our Maxen via Radius Profile.
According to Ascend documentation, EITHER of the following
 lines should do the trick.

# Set to Asyncronous transfer
      NAS-Port-Type = 0,

# Set to Switched-modem connection
      Ascend-Data-Svc = 42,

   I am using both of these, but they don't do a thing.  I can
 still connect 2 channel ISDN with these settings.  Has anyone
 successfully used these attributes?

--
          Lars Nelson             Amiga 4000/040 @40Mhz 32MB RAM
    Technical Support Manager     Macintosh 7.6 in Amiga Window