(ASCEND) Max 4048 and PL75

Anyone know of any non compatibility issues with these two units?

No matter whether I use MP or MPP, once a 128K multi PP session
is started, if either analog jack is used for a voice call, the
B channel that was dropped NEVER attempts to rejoin.

This behavior does not appear when connecting the PL75
to a MAX TNT.

Thanx in advance for ANY replies...

        W E S T   A L L I S   M E M O R I A L   H O S P I T A L

Jeff Bronson
Aurora Health Care                Fax   : 414.328.8787
West Allis Wisconsin 53227        Office: 414.328.7575
Web ==> http://www.xpec.com       Email : jeff@xpec.com