Re: (ASCEND) Max 4048 dialup problems staying connected with 56kmodem

Try turning off LQM.  Ethernet->Answer->PPP Options->LQM=No.  My life has
been much happier since we turned LQM off.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Backhoes never sleep." - Patrick Greenwell