RE: (ASCEND) Access control,

You can use the ODBC drivers with MS Access or Excel to dump the data directly into an Excel Spreadsheet or Access data base. I have been able to write data directly to an Access data base file using the directions from one of Ascend's technitions. However, I still haven't got all the bugs worked out of it yet. You have to reboot access control with the additional command of "-oa" each time you start with a clean data base file. The data file, with the extension "mdb", does not report its correct size if you delete records. Also, the last couple of times I turned accounting on for a week, it halted updating the data base file for some reason in mid week.

I have gotten it to work and printed reports for several weeks. Once I get it going smooth I will try to automate the process. (If I don't break down and buy Rodopi or Emerald-RadiusNT first.

Eric
IST