RE: (ASCEND) Re: LAN security errors

If the user has the caps lock turned on when the user dial's in it causes a lan security error on my system. I don't know why this is, but I have to advise all my customers to turn the caps lock off when they dial in. I am using Access Control with one default profile that authenticates using WinNT user files.

Eric
IST