I am from the Cedar Falls/Waterloo area down in Iowa, so it's a bit of a
drive for me. I joined all the local user groups about 20 years ago and
never left.

That said, I am a RH admin by trade -- I lead the decision making process
for my team when it comes to RH, manage a satellite server, and all the
pieces those two things entail.

I'll keep an eye out for a chance to go to one of the meetings, as it would
make a good excuse to visit some friends in the area.