That's great news professionals are keeping the Linux push going. It
makes a lot of sense to pick Red Hat. I get an Opensource.com"
newsletter I usually read and pick out what I have a clue about to learn
more. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue what most of your "related
topics" are.

My recent big Linux adventure is "LinuxCNC." The software made huge
strides forward with ease of use and documentation since I first failed
to learn it. I'm certain I'll fail again, but oh what fun to admire what
it might do.

Linux has grown up.