I actually work for Red Hat, and have been running a quarterly Red Hat
Users Group (meetup) for over 10 years in the twin cities.

Feel free to join and attend if you can. Lots of good content - it is of
course focused on Red Hat technologies, but a good place to network and
learn about Red Hat tech.

Join the meet up here:

https://www.meetup.com/twin-cities-rhug/

Check out all the past presentations here:

https://www.meetup.com/twin-cities-rhug/

We are always looking to expand our community.