I'm not the person to offer new ideas. Things are changing where I live,
but I kid you not, I just got insulted by an octogenarian who thinks
he's top dog because he fixed his Model A Ford and 1975 lawn tractor.

I started college in the slide rule era, learned computers with punch
cards, and traveled between U of M libraries in St. Paul and Minneapolis
reading research articles hidden in huge books. Funny to think
Psychology 101 was a movie at Northrup Auditorium filling 2,000 seats.

Imagine competitive learning content. Imagine innovative learning
environments. Imagine affordable, quality education. I think John Lennon
said that.

I'm not the person to offer new ideas. But the system is broken and
needs new ideas. And Linux and Raspberry Pi is only a secret to our
octogenarian political class.