I would very much enjoy learning from your sophisticated analysis. You
have a lot of knowledge to share and discuss. Please don't consider this
a rude request, but perhaps you could begin a new thread.

I'm just a Linux only bumpkin. And as my original post suggests, I rely
on Linux to learn about the far bigger world.

Please, open a great new discussion thread.