You are being trolled and hated here, yet you continue to associate yourself
with this list. And to my great surprise, you keep trying to push your
business ventures through it, with what I imagine is limited success. What
is also surprising is the fact that some people do not ignore you. (Here I
am violating my own self-imposed rule of not responding to any of your posts!)

> If you aren't able to attend, but would like a demo, let me know.
> A 2017 C++ compiler is required.  If you are uncomfortable
> running software you are unfamiliar with, I could give you a
> demo with screen shots.  In that case, you don't need to
> compile anything.

I had said this before, to make a coherent youtube video of your software
in use, complete with narrative, use cases and a discussion of the motivation
behind both using/building it. It may help you get some business. It will also
make my effort responding to you worthwhile.

Thanks for the offer for lunch. Next time.