when i connect from my (android) phone to my (ubuntu) home or (centos)
office, i can interact with tmux via vx connectbot, which also has tunnels
thru which i can interact with Xvnc via bvnc.  this all works pretty well,
tho i suffer often forgetting instead of longpress i need rightclick and
similar confusions.

i imagine more than a couple attempts have been made to design an interface
that works well and is consistent either via mouse or fingertips.  i'd be
happy to hear if anyone here has seen any such progress worthy of note.

meanwhile it would be nice if either the android vnc client app or the
desktop environment running on Xvnc would provide the capability to
reinterpret or redefine which gestures i'd use.  perhaps someone here can
offer some tips to apps or options i might not yet have noticed?