On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:30 AM David Champion <dchamp1337 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also, we're in Des Moines. I doubt anyone is going to drive 4 hours for a
> free lunch. I could be wrong, maybe it's a really good deli?

I once got a phone call telling me I'd won free Chipotle for a year, due to
having dropped my business card into a fish bowl. Awesome!, I said. I'll be
in!

For some odd reason, it didn't occur to me until I'd gotten off the phone
that the nearest Chipotle (at the time) was in Minneapolis, and it had been
on my last trip up there, several months before, that I'd put my business
card in there.

But I'll be damned if I didn't drive up there for at least one of my free
Chipotle burritos.

--
Todd