I'm sure you are right. But I referenced a molecular drawing program to
illustrate some big, complex molecules, even available as a linux
screensaver. And I suggested how such molecular electro-optics could
play a role in new roofing and energy needs.

What scientists do now to create housing, food, energy, environment will
be life and death to many. One would think everybody could agree science
education is vital. But I realize lawyers can talk best of friends into
a conflict.

There might be one or two TCLUG members who consider innovative fiber
glass roofing incorporating dye solar collection and light piping. I
already have "solar biofuels" and "biochar" sold, I'm just suggesting
where the solar might come from.