Just trying to be a little more informative, here is the description of
"Gromacs" from the openSuse YAST software installation Science:Chemistry
RPM groups list;

gromacs - Molecular Dynamics Package

GROMACS is a versatile and extremely well optimized package to perform
molecular dynamics computer simulations and subsequent trajectory
analysis. It is developed for biomolecules like proteins, but the
extremely high performance means it is used also in several other field
like polymer chemistry and solid state physics.

It's ready to install, and has been available on Suse for several years.
So I'm not making this stuff up.

We need some scientists around before the politicians demand we cut off
our electricity and spend a $trillion on Chinese solar panels that don't
work.