I hesitate to publicly agree, completely. Given that I'm probably as
crazy as he is, my patience wears thin when I see him abuse a cherished
group TCLUG.

I would also suggest he go witness the birds sing, clean water, fresh
air, and flowers bloom of a Minnesota summer. Maybe take a walk with a
sweetheart.

I got to get out at dawn in the damp cool to weld some rebar footing.
Civilization is not an "entitlement." Gnu Linux is one of the great
accomplishments of a collaborative civilization. Thanks to all.