TCLUG is Twin Cities Linux User Group. Not BSD User Group.

Here’s a great list of BSD user groups: https://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html <https://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html>
Also: https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources-mail.html <https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources-mail.html>

I highly recommend FreeBSD-Questions. I was a member of that list for most of a decade until I stopped supporting BSD in my photographical businesses.

—
Ryan