> find a piece of old hardware that has some functionality to it.
> Install pfSense. Put another on the other end. Create an
> IPSec vpn. They’re really easy to do in that deployment.
> Keeps your BSD requirement alive.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.  Your reply several weeks ago
about the trackpad being special hardware was helpful.
Now I use a usb mouse when running Trident.

I don't understand your comment about keeping the bsd
requirement alive.  There's a port of wireguard that runs
on FreeBSD.  It runs in user space I think.  It's probably
inefficient compared to the Linux implementation, but I
could still use it that way.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Enjoying programming again.
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards