Good info harv. I am so glad that Linux did not end killing BSD-variants.

Tonight I am meeting with my hardcore hackker group to do a BSD version
upgrade on our virtual private server, remotely. Should be fun, and I am
ready to learn a thing or two about modern BSD (I used to run NetBSD a long
time ago).

Rick, glad you are learning new things, programming languages, etc. That is
the way to go. And doing it from good books is even better.

But careful what you say about the UofM, and about which I have this tweet
for you: 19th century Chicago Tribune page talking about our gem:
https://twitter.com/ChemProfCramer/status/1060281750939729928