Not being a Twitter, I couldn't get the tweet. But I followed the link
to his very related research and bookmarked it. Sincere thanks.

Given his background he would appreciate development of fiberglass
roofing collecting solar photons from rooftops to a cable. I might share
some Indian scientists' contacts with him.

And he would also agree direct solar energy storage in cellulose
conversion to biofuel and biochar (black dirt CCS) is directly
consistent with the recently stated UN climate solution. I call it "copy
fire" quantum mechanics, and people get it.

I've been threatened by the U of M before. So go on record threatening
the guy starting the internet and now food and energy with a $500billion
trade deficit.

What else can a real scientist do, except relax and enjoy his PC?? Solar
panels and windmills would be genocide.