Rick Engebretson writes:

> I don't know anything about GhostBSD, TrueOS, or Ben Shapiro.
> But I know you have been advocating some strange use of C++,
> and since I recently started learning C++ I thought it worth butting in.
>
> I use various versions of openSuse. And I started digging into
> their various Qt GUI programming tools, which is C++. I tried
> the FreePascal Lazarus GUI, but it never seems to work.

Things seemed a little easier to understand for me with
regard to GhostBSD and TrueOS, before I found out that
the same people are making them.  Anyway though as
I understand it, GhostBSD is now based on TrueOS and
TrueOSis based on FreeBSD.

I'm glad to hear of your interest in C++.  It's not the
easiest language to learn.  You can send me questions
privately if you like.  I'll do my best to answer them.

I tried openSUSE a year or so ago and liked it.   Now
I've been using Manjaro on one machine and like it more
than openSUSE.  I was really surprised to see Manjaro on
the top of Distrowatch's list, beating out Mint, etc.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Enjoying programming again.
http://webEbenezer.net