From: Iznogoud <iznogoud at nobelware.com>
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Linux employers?

>> Yes, what's the real root question or issue here?

> Christopher should try and be a little more explicit about what he has in mind.

Sorry, what I meant was, I want to work with people who use Linux, not
Windows or Mac, again.  I have before.  I'm only starting to realize
how rare that is, even though so many servers and products run it, the
people who work on it for reasons that mystify me don't.  If I were
hiring for Linux work, I'd want to hire people who run Linux, not
exclude or marginalize them while lowering their enthusiasm,
productivity, and opportunities to improve their area of skill.  But
that's their problem.  Mine is that I don't do Win/Mac.  I do Linux.