Hi y'all,

I did not say the things Iznogoud attributed to me about config files, HUP,
or using directories as config files. He is confusing me with Rick
Engebretson.

Thanks to Carl Soderstrom for suggesting "monit". It looks very interesting,
however it is more focused on monitoring and the process control is
rudimentary. I think using monit with a daemonizer is a good way to go.

I saw no requests for summaries etc., so I am assuming nobody wants to
know what I choose. If you are interested, drop me a private e-mail off list
and I'll tell you after I figure it out.

Thanks

John