From: Rick Engebretson

> Interesting lead article in Sunday's Mpls. Startribune Opinion Exchange
> section, "Will Civilization Destroy Science?" I think it fairly reflects
> the "What do we do now?" status of our politics and nation as a whole.
>
> We know we use electronics, but China makes most of it. In Otto's day
> they were known as "Red China" and he would roll over in his grave if he
> could see 2017 USA.

I try to buy from USA then South Korea(Samsung), Taiwan
(Acer, Azus), Canada, Mexico, Australia, etc.

> Personally, I wouldn't give 10 cents to the U. of MN. administration.
> But I would give huge grants to students willing to study hard and
> become a foundation for the future.

The U gets most of the press, but am glad for the smaller schools
in the area.  Most of my family went to Bethel.  I cheer for the
Bethel Royals, the Gophers and my Nittany Lions.   It's great to
see how well the Gopher men's basketball team is doing!  Now
I hope  their success doesn't go to their heads like it did for the
footballers.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards