SysAdmin Guide PDF is here:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/26/pdf/System_Administrators_Guide/Fedora-26-System_Administrators_Guide-en-US.pdf

I don't imagine you'd need it, but, just in case, the Installation Guide
PDF is here:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/26/pdf/Installation_Guide/Fedora-26-Installation_Guide-en-US.pdf

Also, not to complicate matters even more, but if you like Gnome but hate
Gnome 3, Cinnamon is worth checking out.  I believe it's as simple as sudo
dnf install @cinnamon-desktop