On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Iznogoud <iznogoud at nobelware.com> wrote:

> I am guessing, and I could be wrong, that there is very little interest on
> this
> list about the technical content of your serialization product. I think
> you are
> better off talking to the people on the C/C++ list that you had mentioned.

Things change though.  One day you are employed or in college.  The
next you are laid off or have dropped out of school.  Michael Dell dropped
out of college and still did OK.  Someone may not have much interest until
they need to make a living.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - "Our world is a college, events are teachers,
happiness is the graduating point, character is the diploma G-d gives
man."  Newell Dwight Hillis

http://webEbenezer.net