Iznogoud writes:

> I am curious, how has that been as a revenue-generating business to offer
> this particular type of software-service to customers?

I prefer to stick to technical side of things.  Notice how I don't ask
people for any financial info/credit card in order to use the service.

> Seems to me like the customer base can be broad. But with the
intentionally
> nebulous description of the application of data serialization it cannot
be a
> very easy field in which to make money, especially with the competition.

Previously it was harder to show how the CMW compares to
the competition.  With that project I linked to it has gotten easier.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.
http://webEbenezer.net