I am curious, how has that been as a revenue-generating business to offer
this particular type of software-service to customers?

Seems to me like the customer base can be broad. But with the intentionally
nebulous description of the application of data serialization it cannot be a
very easy field in which to make money, especially with the competition.

I am more curious on the business side than the technical content of this.
Given that we are having a discussion with seemingly low interest on this list,
can you explain here or should we take this offline?