Handbrake will automatically select the "main movie" (it has some
internal heuristics to pick the right track).  However, you can
manually select any given track.  For the selected video track, it
will show all available alternate audio tracks and automatically
select that of your preferred language.  For movies with subtitles you
want to see (think the cantana scene in Star Wars Ep IV), you can
select the "Foreign Audio Search" option and "burn" them into the
video.

All that said, there are a small handful of kids DVDs that I haven't
converted because, like the example you provided, there are 20 short
tracks and "interesting" menu options.

But, for the common case, the resulting file provides a much better
watching experience.

Thomas