On Thu, 26 Nov 2015, Ryan Coleman wrote:

> DVD to ISO and DVDshrink was a popular application 10 years ago…

Is there some fancy new thing I don't know about?  I don't think I could
afford the disk space 10 years ago to store a lot of DVD ISOs on my hard
drives, so I think it must have been "popular" for rich people.

Let me know the better way to serve DVDs from a Linux box.

I don't understand how it would be possible to do better than the ISO
unless I want to delete the menus.  Without menus it might be possible,
but what is the format that preserves all of the features like audio
tracks and angles?

Mike