Not sure this is useful, but archive.org is dedicated to providing
access to digital files unto perpetuity. One feature of such a service
lies with the expertise of the staff at archive.org to make a file
available in a range of formats.  I suspect that work will continue for
the foreseeable future.  For example, if I upload a file, the team at
archive.org will convert to a variety of formats for me.  My child,
grandkids, great grandkids, and generations to come will have access to
the file, with total confidence the link did not change, ever.  Another
feature lies with the files in archive.org also being mirrored with The
Great Library of Alexandria.
Tom