Hey TCLUG and K-LUG,

I wanted to extend an invite to NORLUG's meeting this month. The
details are below!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

 From: Marc Thomas <mat at mthx.org>
Subject: February Meeting - Juju Charms!
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:29:08 -0600

Hey NORLUG,

This month, we have Matt Bruzek from Canonical, the company behind
Ubuntu, coming to talk to us about Juju charms.

Juju is a system that provisions and orchestrates across a variety of
cloud environments. Juju allows you to deploy best practice services
called “charms” to virtual machine instances. The presentation will
include a demo of the Juju technology and some of its tooling.

We will be meeting at SPUR Coworking Space in Northfield, MN on
February 26th, 2015 at 7:00 pm. Our traditional social hour will follow
the meeting at Basils Pizzaria.

G+ Event

--
Marc Thomas