In ubuntu, I added the partner repo to my sources.list.
     deb http://archive.canonical.com/ trusty partner

flashplugin-installer is still working in older versions, but trusty and newer
are not finding the download file.  Probably just a temporary problem, but the
partner repo fixed it.

I don't know what that means for pure Debian, but I just figured I'd share.
It's at 11.2.202.442.
Install that will get rid of the warning also.

Gerry