One of my kids friends has an app that takes a picture of anyone who
tries to get into his phone after 3 failed tries. I think that's cool.
Not impossible to trace. Very possible to trace.

In my school district they are rolling out ipads. They did a test and
had someone take one and hide it. They found it within the hour.

My kids and husband have iphones so i can find them or turn them off
with find my iphone. I am certain the droids have the same thing.

The technology is here we just have to use it. :)

linda