Yesterday I was downloading a Manjaro Linux file that was 1.1 gig.
Two times the download was stopped in the middle.  Both of those
times I had initiated a second download of a smaller file.  The down-
load of the smaller files completed fine, but the download of Manjaro
was halted before completion.  I don't have a real fast internet
connection, but am getting a great deal on it, so can't complain too
much.  The machine I was downloading Manjaro on has Fedora
on it and the machine I initiated the smaller downloads on is
running Arch.
Both times the download of Manjaro had gotten over 400 meg.
It seemed like a waste of resources to download it from the
beginning multiple times.  Any ideas of things I could do to improve
the situation?  It would be nice if a download would just slow way
down for a while rather than being aborted.  Thanks in advance.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - So far G-d has helped us.