From: David Wagle <david.wagle at gmail.com>
Date:02/24/2014  9:27 AM  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Will Firefox 20.0 become obselete for basic use?

With modern file systems and home hardware raid capabilities, there really isn't a technical downside to simply going with a / partition. If you have an SSD drive you can always go with / on the SSD and /home for all the data. More than that is really kind of missing the points of LVM and the raid capabilities inherent in the hardware.