On 1/31/14 7:43 AM, Jeff Jensen wrote:
> Does anyone have good recommendations?
>
> Is namecheap one of the least expensive that also has a good product
> and service?

I have been using namecheap for a couple of years now and have no
complaints about cost or service.  They have recently updated their site
and check out is nice and streamlined.

As a real plus, from their February newsletter:

We're super excited to share our results of the Namecheap MYDD promotion
earlier this month. Thanks to you, we were able to raise *$42,451.50* to
the Electronic Frontier Foundation. This money will go directly toward
supporting a free and open Internet.