On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Yaron wrote:

> At this point, I'd wait for the next Nexus.

How long of a wait is that?

> I've had Nexus phones since the Nexus One - but since the Galaxy Nexus
> (which I have now) I believe that I (and by extension, other
> geeks/nerds) are no longer the target audience for the Nexus line.
>
> They're no longer the absoutely Top Of The Line phone, for one,

Good to know, but what is the absolute top of the line?

> and the cardinal sin is that they don't have expandable memory. The
> Nexus 4 is limited to 16GB of internal storage, with no way to expand.
> This makes me sad as I've already filled up the 16GB on my Galaxy Nexus.

They did that with the Palm Pre, too.  I wondered why.  Is it because they
want to push us into using "cloud" storage?  I think so, but that doesn't
work when you don't have a good internet connection.

> That said, the Nexus 4 /was/ a lot cheaper off-contract than anything
> even remotely comperable.

I'll have to think about that, too.  I'm not in much of a hurry, though,
so I can take some time to see what develops.

Mike