I'm interested in working as a mobile software developer and having a few simple apps on Google Play to showcase.  I'm looking for a position at a company and am not interested in free-lancing or starting up a company at this time.

I'm looking for something basic to start off with.  If I need multiple devices in order to be a serious developer, I can buy additional Android devices later.

A friend is offering me an HTC Sense for $40.  On Google Shopping, the cheapest tablet PCs sell for $50-$80, and the most expensive ones sell for $500-$800.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>