If anyone wants an Android Tablet, make me an offer on my Viewsonic GTablet.

 It is nice & has good third party firmware already loaded. There is a port of ICS (aka Android 4) to it but I haven't gotten around to it.

I have a really nice dock that cost me $50 extra which makes a good drop-in charging stand and gives Ethernet, HDMI, et al ports for it.

Since I got an iPad, it has just been collecting dust. It is destined for Craigslist or eBay, but I'd give a price break against fair market value to another TCLUG person.

Thomas

ps. Hope no one minds the ad too much ;-)