Yaron:

> I think tablets are good for... less-interactive computing than a, you
> know, real computer. Yeah, you touchthem and move stuff around, but I
> wouldn't want to type anything longer than a really short email on them.
> Although considering how good voice recognition is getting on Android it
> may well be an option soonish.

I'm not an iPad guy either.  A friend has one, but other than being
portable, I don't get it.

The recent thread about partitions was helpful.   Someone mentioned
setting up a partition for /var/www -- that sounded like it would be a
good idea for my situation.  Next time I set up a server, I'll probably
have some questions about that.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises