It finds cvlc fine, but there are other considerations to take in
account because of the way it is being launched. I have gotten 1 version
of the script to run, using ./dev./video0 as the source, but not the dvb
adapter. One caveat I ran into by running it as www-data is that vlc
expects to create a .local folder in /var/www. Maybe a question for the
PHP group.