Hi Folks

When I have posted here in the distant past, it was to fix a
problem.This time it is a little different.I rehab computers for the St.
Vincent dePaul thriftstore in Minneapolis, and we have a bunch of HP
dx2300 computers for sale.They are 1.6 GHz dual core Intel processors
(E2140). I GB RAM,80 GB SATA HD on an Intel mobo with a DVDRW, and a
small internal speaker,the case is a small micro tower, no COA on the
box.They make great Linux machines.

We sell them at our thrift store (2939 12^th Ave S., Mpls --about a
block from the old Sears bldg., now the Midtown Exchange bldg.)for $50 +
tax, but to folks who say the magic words., "Linux is great!", the price
is $45 + tax,  or three for $120 + tax.

At this price you can load a distro for assessment and not have to take
everything apart, before you load another.

If you are interested, give me a call at 532 8014 (area code 612).We
don't have much space at the store, so if a number of people want them,
give me a heads up so I can get more out of storage.I also check my
email in the morning and evening: lmclemens(AT symbol)comcast.net.

Larry Clemens

PSIf anyone wants to optimize Mint 11 for me on one of these boxes -- it
loads easily, but needs added functionality -- I can reward you with a
machine or two.