On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Raymond Norton <admin at lctn.org> wrote:

>  A number of years ago I used Request Tracker for support requests and
> tracking. I am hearing of some using GPLI lately. I need to set up something
> new and have never touched GPLI. Any ideas as to which one is best to use
> for support request (not concerned about inventory tracking)
>

> Raymond

This is the first I've heard of GPLI - let us know how it goes if you pursue
it.   I'm presently using RT, and the other Open Source application I
strongly considered was OTRS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OTRS).

I'm presently using an older RT, but the newer 4.x series has a lot of
enhancements - including a more AJAXy interface.

-Rob