On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:19, Brady Hegberg <bradyh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, you people who bottom post are at least as annoying as Unity.
> There's some huge long thread that I've already read multiple times but
> I have to look through it again for the 20th time to find your new text?
> How is that anything but inconvenient and annoying?

Bottom posting isn't the problem.  The problem is the failure of the
bottom-poster to do any editing of the recapped text.  We should repeat
only the text we are replying to.  We should not include the message
footer in our reply.  The last one had four copies of that footer.  We've
even had people responding to an entire day's digest with one sentence
appeneded at the bottom.  Some people either have no sense at all or they
are very inconsiderate of their readers.

Mike